Or define Keystroke to be italics, as it was previously. Saves changing all
the existing character styles applied.

Jean

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 17:48 Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jean

I agree with you about the keystroke character format. Does not look good.
The character format “Emphasis” is the better one to use.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com