Hello Kees and LO doc team

One way would be to put a frame around the illustration and the caption. That way it would give a
good demarkation between text and the caption.

I find the caption text OK, but would be against using another font. Maybe we could use small caps
attribute.

Anyone else with thoughts on this.

Regards
Peter Schofield