Jean, here it is:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/SI-GUI

Otherwise prereleases and latest versions of builds can always be directly
downloaded from here:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

Must warn macOS users on this list of a LO7RC1 bug I noticed on macOS (and
reported) - for me LO7RC1 crashes on opening a new document (and not on
opening an existing document).

Lp, m.

V V tor., 7. jul. 2020 ob 03:00 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>