Hi Claire, Robert, All

Sorry to hear you have issues like this, but this is beyond my
possibilities.

Please send the issue report to hostmaster@documentfoundation.org. Add
all possible details and even screenshot to help Guilhem to fix it or
tell you what to do.

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 06/07/2020 09:42, Robert Großkopf escreveu:
Hi Claire,

I’m having problems logging in. It keeps sending me in a loop to change my
password. I’ve changed it 3 times now and don’t progress any further. Can
someone help please? Thanks

Have the same problem. Have given up to log in ...

Robert

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator