Importing PostScript files

All,

At the start of the Calc Guide (first page of Preface chapter) is a list of some features that Calc provides.

One of these is the "import of spreadsheets from multiple formats, including ...... PostScript".

I know that Draw can import EPS files as drawings but can Calc really import spreadsheets from EPS files?

Regards,

Steve

well, I've not tried it but postscript does support table structures
so I don't see why not.
It would be worth the time to find an example file and try I suppose.
Doing a quick search finds a couple of candidates,not sure if any have
a table,at the Univ of VA website - I'll give it a try and get back to
you.

Drew