Howdy,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:10 AM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

HI Drew
The covers are getting really nice and beautiful... Thank you indeed.

We also need a color/cover for the Getting Started and Math Guide.

In the next LibreOffice Help pages I used a gray for the common (SHARED)
pages and a teal blue for Math.
https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/smath/main0000.html?DbPAR=MATH

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/shared/01/profile_safe_mode.html?DbPAR=SHARED

Alright - I created the first cut for the Getting Started and Math
guide overs - now in the pdf file
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/XkirCBX7QQqjc4p

Grabbed the color setting from the two help web pages you linked above.
Also - for these two I left the Version number in place on the back
cover and altered the placement of the text - so folks can see if that
is preferable.

Drew

But nothing is carved in stone.

On the back cover, I think we copy the 6.0 back cover contents, and use
it in the new 7.0 back cover, adjusting releases and dates.

Kind regards
Olivier