Updating front and back covers of guides

Hi Olivier,
I’m sorry to ask a daft question but I know that you recently did some work on the Calc Guide’s master files and I’m hoping that you can point me in the right direction.
Please could you (or somebody else) indicate the preferred method of updating the front and back cover pages (from 6.2 to 6.4)?
Regards,

Steve

HI Steve

My preferred approach is to change the digit 2 to 4 in the ODG file that
contains the cover for Calc.

Then I export the whole cover as SVG file and insert (replace image) in
the new Guide as SVG. I prefer svg over png or jpeg because of the
vector nature of the svg drawing and is supposed to be accurate, that
is, no blurr or artifacts.

Same for the back cover.

I all cases, check the resulting PDF quality of the covers.

regards
Olivier

Thanks Olivier, that makes sense.

Regards,