All,

After much help from Drew Jensen and Gordon Bates, the two reviews of Appendix A (Keyboard Shortcuts) to the Calc Guide are now complete. This is a good achievement because this was far the most-changed chapter since the previous issue of the guide. Many thanks to both reviewers.

The updated file is now in the Published folder.

Regards,

Steve