wrong menu option in Chapter 3, Charts and graphs of the Calc Guide

Hi All

Chapter 3, Charts and graphs of the Calc Guide 6.4 contains the following paragraph.

Changing default color scheme
To modify the default color scheme for data series, go to Tools > Options > Charts > Default Colors to specify colors for each data series. Changes made here affect the default colors for any future chart.

However the menu option Tools > Options > Charts > Default Colors does not exist, and I can not find an alternative menu.

Please advice in the correct menu function.

Kind regards, Kees

Hi Kees,

Please advice in the correct menu function.

Tools > Options > Charts ..

NB: Interesting to know that Rob Snelders with help of Janneke (Jan
Nieuwenhuizen) added th possibility to add a color there. That was at
(one of) the first events where we organized a booth with
nl.libreoffice.org, in Utrecht.

groetjes & mooie dag :slight_smile:

Cor

Hi Kees,

Please advice in the correct menu function.

Tools > Options > Charts ..

Hmm, that was what you wrote as well :wink:
(In older versions, it was a sub of Options > Calc.. - so I thought you
was looking there...) Sorry :slight_smile:

In any case, in 7.1 master and 640 it is just there..

Please advice in the correct menu function.

Tools > Options > Charts ..

Hmm, that was what you wrote as well :wink:
(In older versions, it was a sub of Options > Calc.. - so I thought you
was looking there...) Sorry :slight_smile:

In any case, in 7.1 master and 640 it is just there..

I see no Options > LibreOffice > Charts nor Options > LibreOffice Calc > Charts in LibreOffice 6.4.

Someone of the Dutch community came with the solution.
You first have to select the diagram and then the menu-option appears under Tools > Options

Cheers, Kees