Hi,

The first question is: after set first page's layout to "Only right", the age number display
abnormal.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make a new Writer documnet, and input some text in the page;

2. At the end of the text, press enter to make a new blank line;

3. Click menu Insert > More Breaks > Manu Break, select Page break and First Page and click OK;

4. Now there are two pages in the document. In the second page, click menu Insert > Page Break;

5. Now there are three pages in the document. Go to the Page styles Deck, right click Default Style
Modify > footer > Footer on, click OK; then at the bottom of the third page add page numbers;

6. Now page 1 and page 3 had page numbers(the number is 1 and 3);

7. Go to the Page styles Deck, right click First Page > Modify > Page > Page layout > Only right,
click OK;

8. Now there are 3 pages in the document and the 3rd page's number is 4.

I think that "Only right" means that the page should be odd (in a whole book). And, I can export
four pages file with the option of "Export automatically inserted blank pages" in the PDF export
dialog. But, I don't know if the operation was right or ok. And, if Writer could show the blank
page in the documents.

The second question is: I can not set a page to First Page style directly. I have to set it with
above steps.

I am making a video tutorials about "How to use LibreOffice to typeset an entire
book"(https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rE411X7oz), but I don't know how to explain these two
questions. I think it must be some kind of rules of use and not bugs.
Can someone please guide me?

That's all.

Thanks~

Yichuang驿窗