Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well.

I'm Avani and I have recently joined the LibreOffice mail list.
In the past few weeks I've been going over the wiki pages and the style
guide to accustom myself with the writing guidelines and processes, so that
contribute as a review and a writer.

I am looking for some help and guidance on getting started.

I'm am a technical writer and I have worked on end-user and developer
documentation in my past projects.

Thank you. Looking forward to learning more.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Avani