Hi Pulkit

I'm correcting it right now
Thanks for the heads up
Regards
Olivier

Em 11/06/2020 10:35, Pulkit Krishna escreveu:
Hello,
The helpĀ pages are now using colors according to the module, I think.
But, Correct me if I am wrong, the color of Impress is Brown and the
color of Draw is Yellow. But in help pages of LibreOffice 7.0 beta1 and
the online help shows yellow for impress and Brown for Draw. I think it
is a mistake.

Pulkit Krishna

--
Olivier Hallot