I'm looking at the Status spreadsheet for Writer Guide 6.4. Good work
has been done, but it is progressing very slowly.
If you are working on a chapter, please advise status.

TB apparently is still finalising Chapter 3.
SB has Chapter 4 checked out for second review and also chapter 16 for
updating.
KH (who is that?) checked out chapters 8 and 9 long ago and put TBD in
the "Expected return date" column.
I am going through SB's revisions of Chapter 13.
I have put Chapters 7, 14, and 17 in the Annotated Pre-draft folder,
ready for someone to update them.
I thought someone had Chapter 5 checked out, but no initials are in
that column now.