Printed copies of LO6.4 Draw Guide now available from
https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/libreoffice-documentation-team/libreoffice-64-draw-guide/paperback/product-w7mj65.html

I have added this link to the Docs Pubs wiki page.
I have also slightly amended the ODT and PDF for this book: some
numbered lists did not restart with 1 in the compiled file.
I have replaced the amended ODT and PDF on NextCloud and on the Docs
Pubs wiki page.