Hi All,

The 6.4 update to the Calc Guide is progressing. All chapters have been updated and undergone a first review.

However eight chapters are awaiting second review; if you have some spare time on your hands, could you consider helping us by doing the second review for one of these chapters?

It would be nice to get the 6.4 update issued, so that we have time to update the guide for 7.0 in time for the software launch.

Regards,

Steve