Hi Pulkit,

You have to turn experimental mode on since LO 6.4.3.2 for creating a
new Firebird database.

Do you mean that there is Firebird available in v6.4.0 & 6.4.2 for creating
a new database without experimental mode and from v6.4.3, it has been moved
to experimental mode?

Yes, that's right. I have just had a look when it happend before writing
the first mail.

Regards

Robert
--