Hello Everybody,
I was checking out LibreOffice 7.0 Beta 1 when I saw something new that
isn't reported in the release Notes. In v6.4.4 with experimental mode
turned off- there were two embeded engines available - HSQLDB and Firebird.
HSQLDB was the default. When Experimental mode was turned on, firebird
became the default and the migration wizard popped when trying to open a
HSQLDB embedded database

But in v7.0 Beta 1 I find that if Experimental Mode is turned Off, there is
no Firebird engine. HSQLDB is the only choice. When the experimental mode
is turned on, the functionality is same as v6.4.4.

It maybe a bug or it may be done knowingly. Where should I ask this?

Pulkit Krishna