Hello Martin

I am a professional brought up in the old school of actually printing user guides.
The template used is not really designed for printing of user guides, but for electronic use, that
is PDF files or ODT files.
In a printed user guide, the chapter page would be a right page followed by a blank page. First
page of text in a chapter should always start on a right (also known as odd or recto) page. This is
old school printing.
I just feel the proposed template7a_OH.ott is change for change sake. The template used for Version
6 is good, but does need a little improvement.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com