I have completed the macOS review of keyboard shortcuts, using macOS Sierra
10.12.16, and it has been uploaded to the Feedback folder in NextCloud.
I found that there were a couple of shortcuts that were actually system
shortcuts, and also, some of the mac keyboard symbols didnt show properly
on macOS, whereas they showed just fine on Windows.

I like this stuff, thanks for allowing me to participate!!!

Gordon Bates
berrykevin321@gmaill.com
github.com/jdoes