I totally agree, Peter.
Design should be left to professionals. The points you raise are 101 design
axioms.

Lp, m.

V sob., 6. jun. 2020 12:21 je oseba Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com>
napisala:

I have just created a draft version of the Preface Impress Guide Version
7.0 using the new 7.0 templet that Olivier has created.

I do now have questions.

1. Why change the colour for headings? There is a different colour for
each LO module. What is wrong with one colour for all modules to help
create a corporate identity?

2. Why change the font used for text to a serif font and keep a sans serif
font for headings? Using a mix of font faces does not look professional. In
my opinion, a serif font never looks good on monitor and this is where user
guides will be mostly read. Also, LibreOffice uses a sans serif in the
menus and dialogs. Always looks better to match fonts.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 5 Jun 2020, at 02:22, Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>