Hello Peter
I think you hit the same bug as me.

Em 05/06/2020 07:45, Peter Schofield escreveu:
Hello Olivier

When I paste text into a bullet or numbered para, the para moves one indent to the right, which
is annoying.
My solution is to click on the bullet or number icon on the Formatting toolbar. The para moves
back to normal position for that level of bullet or number point.
This could be a bug, but I have not yet tested this in a blank Writer document that does not use
the LO template.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com