Hi Dan,

Thank you!

To answer your questions:

*       Level of experience with LibreOffice: None, but excited to learn
*       Knowledge of styles: To confirm, you are referring to formatting styles e.g. heading
styles, numbering styles? I am comfortable with using them in MS Word documents to make them more
navigable and easier to read, and in MS PowerPoint to apply a consistent design across slides
(colour and font theme, Slide Master).
*       Operating system: Windows

Thank you for pointing me to the Writer Guide and highlighting that styles are important. I will
read up on it.

Annie