Yeah, the #DIV/0 might actually be a 532, huh? How do I make Calc show me
the error Code, not just the error Message?

What made me add that in there was that the explanation of that error
is " *Division
by 0*, or another calculation that results in an overflow of the defined
value range (*a value too big or too small*)."
Dividing by zero is the "too big" part of that.

I attached the spreadsheet I was using to replicate some of these errors.
The part that is relevant to this email is A2:E4

Gordon Bates
berrykevin321@gmaill.com
github.com/jdoes

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 2:07 AM Steve Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>