Hi Gordon,

Thanks for that. I have accepted most of the changes and placed the updated file in the Draft folder, ready for second review.

I did not accept one of the changes (in Table 2) because I'm not sure that it is correct. As far as I was aware, error 503 gives a #NUM! error in the cell, not a #DIV/0! error (unless you've come across a counterexample?).

Regards,

Steve