Hello

The bullet and numbered lists need a slight change only.

Space below paragraphs should be 0.15cm for all bullet and numbered points. This spacing below
paragraphs will make any bullet or number points appear closer together making it easier to
recognise a list.

Character used for bullet point in List 2 should be changed to an EN dash. This will make more
noticeable.

Numbering is fine using numeric for Number 1 and Alph for Number 2.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com