Welcome!

Others will give you the guidance that you need. What I would like to know is what is your experience level in using LibreOffice. What is your knowledge of styles in a text document? What operating system does your computer use? These are some basic background questions that is helpful for us to know.

Personal example: I began nearly 20 years ago with little knowledge about the program. I had a lot to learn, but I did. Learning to use styles is very important for our work so I read the chapters on styles in the Writer Guide, learning and applying them as I went. It is gratifying work. You can also.

Dan