Hello!

My name is Annie. I am currently exploring a career transition into
technical writing, and would like contribute to LibreOffice's documentation
efforts. My goals are to develop and practice my technical writing skills
and start to build my portfolio.

A little about myself: My educational background is in chemical engineering,
during which I spent my summers on a variety of research projects. I moved
into business technology consulting as a new grad when I realized I am not
suited for creating technology. While in consulting, I had the opportunity
to lead and execute the documentation effort on a software implementation,
and have slowly come to orient towards a career in technical writing. I
enjoy being able to combine technical knowledge with user-friendly design,
pressing flowers, and trying new cooking recipes.

I appreciate any guidance on the best way for a beginner to contribute, and
can commit to 4 hours per week at this time. If it makes sense, I intend to
start with reviewing the Help contents and User Guides, researching for
improvements, and adding in artwork. As I become more familiar with the
topics available, I intend to start writing and editing.

Looking forward to learning from and working with you all!

Kind regards,

Annie Nguyen

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/atpnguyen/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/atpnguyen/