Hi Peter,

At the time of the final revision for the 6.x template we still had a
horribly confusing mix of OOo and LO style naming and the team
contributors agreed that we should stick with the standard names where
possible. Hence, there was no need to add new names like Chapter Title
and Chapter Subtitle, when the existing standard Title and Subtitle
styles could simply be modified to the documentation requirements.

I see the use of existing style name as being less confusing,
particularly for new contributors. Do you feel there would be any
advantage in adding new style names and asking contributors to use those
instead of the existing standard styles modified to the documentation
requirements.

Regards
Dave