Hello Dave
I shall check the template 6 copy I have and let you know what I find. However, that will have to
wait until tomorrow when I am at my Mac mini. Your list I looks about right for any template. Only
exception I can think of at the moment is that there should be Chapter Title and Chapter Subtitle
instead of Title and Subtitle. Title and Subtitle were normally used for the complete book when I
was writing for a living.

Regards

Peter Schofield
Sent from my iPad Mini