I keep forgetting LO lists only use outdated teletype formatting, so I
am repeating my previous post in quill pen and parchment style:

Hi Peter,

The original 6.x template has/had:
30 Applied Paragraph Styles + Default
=============================
Caption
Code
Contents 1
Contents 2
Contents 3
Contents Heading
Definition Term
Figure
Footer
Guide Name
Heading 1
Heading 2
Heading 3
Heading Caution
Heading Note
Heading Tip
List
List 1
List 2
Numbering 1
Numbering 2
Numbering 3
Page Break
Subtitle
Table Contents
Table Heading
Text Body
Text Body Indent
Text Note
Title

6 Applied Character Styles + Default
============================
Code
Emphasis
Index Link
Internet Link
Keystroke
Strong Emphasis

I think Jean would also like one styled as LOList 1_TextBody to assist
with the creating of list items under some circumstances.

Which styles would you like to see removed?

Originally there was only one 6.x template in the Nextcloud "Contributor
Resources" folder, but for some unknown reason folks kept creating
additional editions with their own modifications. Hopefully, the Docs
Team can agree on using just the one 7.x template and save save
unnecessary extra work for the person compiling the final book for
publication. However, this seems unlikely since  there are already two
versions of the proposed 7.x template in the Nextcloud "Contributor
Resources" folder.

Regards
Dave