Hello

There is nothing wrong with LO version 6 template, except the number of styles. The only thing that
needs doing is serious look at the number of styles and the question should be asked is do we need
the all.

The version 6 template does need to be updated to match what is happening in version 7, if
necessary.

Mixing sans serif and serif never looks good in a user guide. It is best to keep to one style of
font. Sans serif is good and it matches what a user would normally see on their computer screen
when using LibreOffice.

There need to be only one of the version 7 template. At the moment there are too many copies of the
version 6 template floating around and which one do you use?

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com