Hi Team

I have created a template candidate for our next 7.0 Guide books
available in the cloud at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/minfbKWnn6XQkXq

This is work in progress and comment are welcome. I deliberately changed
some styles...

* Changed text body font to serif
* Deleted unused custom styles in template file
* rebuilt the heading style hierarchy where headings inherit from
Heading paragraph style
* New logo/banner on top of chapter
* Page margins inner/outer values to allow binding.
* New Tip/Note/Warning icons/background (from Help)
* No new style, no style rename
* Suggestion for Heading colors based on Module colors
* Reworked number & bullet list position settings.

Glad to discuss items here or in the Team meeting this Thursday June
4th, 18:00 UTC

Kind regards
--
Olivier Hallot