Hi Olivier,

Olivier Hallot schrieb am 02-Jun-20 um 18:37:
Hi Team

I'm working on a file that has its styles set. For example Heading 1 has
font color green.

But Heading 1 inherits from Heading. How do I remove the Heading 1 font
color so it can inherit font color from Heading?

Click the button "Standard" on the tab "Font effects".

The purpose of the "Standard" button is in general to remove all settings which were made on the current tab. So in case the "Heading 1" style has a "underline" for example, which is on the same tab, you need to set it again after clicking on "Standard".

Kind regards
Regina