Hi,

in order to help the teams which translate the guides, I have cleaned of
the published guide files (GS64, LOOL63 and MG64). You can find them in
the Shared/SK community/Cleaned directory in the nextcloud repository (I
hope you can access that directory, if not, pls let me know). I suggest
to replace by them the files in the Published directory, so that these
are used in preparation of the new ones.

I've done so already earlier. The motivation is that LO keeps sometimes
enormous amount of hidden direct formatting tags, which are not visible
in the document, but are visible in the OmegaT translation tool. These
tags make translation a nightmare.

I've replaced all direct character formatting by a corresponding style
and removed all hidden direct formatting tags by a python script.
Subsequently, I've compared the cleaned and uncleaned version to be sure
that there are no unwanted changes.

As far as I know, the Czech team is very active in translations

cheers

Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.milos@gmail.com