macuser33 kirjoitti 1.6.2020 klo 1.58:
The Readme included in the current macOS distribution (and presumably
others), and on  this webpage
<https://www.libreoffice.org/welcome/readme.html>  , contains three
instances of "...@libreoffice.org". I believe they should be
"...@*global.*libreoffice.org" instead.

Fixed on the website. I don't know how that readme gets included in the release packages.

Ilmari