I would like someone else to take over responsibility for this book. That
will involve making any changes needed from reviews, and updating the wiki
version as well.

Jean

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 10:15 Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

All chapters of the first draft of the updated Contributors' Guide are
available on both the wiki and NextCloud, ready for review.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Contributor%20Resources/Documentation%20Team%20Info/Drafts&fileid=314868

Notes:
There are some minor differences in the two versions, due to
differences in ODT and wiki presentation.
I am sure I have missed some updates or made other errors and omissions.