Do not delete the draft. You can move it to the Archive folder. If you
rename your reviewed copy, as you should, the two copies will not be
duplicates.

DO NOT edit chapters in NextCloud. Download, edit, change filename, upload
into Feedback.

I recommend that you read  the other chapters to learn the proper process.

 Jean

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 13:01 Jenna Sargent <jennifer.sargent92@gmail.com>