Since the site is not only for English documentation teams, it hosts also
localization teams and they should probably use the same procedure for
localisation as is set for updating/reviewing original guides, I suggest to
use the universal date format 2020-05-28. This way dates in all status
sheets from all teams will be readable to all.

Lp, m.

V V čet., 28. maj 2020 ob 11:53 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>