Hi Gordon,

Both methods have been used in the Calc tracking spreadsheet and both are fine; it's only for our benefit to keep a record of where we are up to.

Many thanks for completing the second review of Chapter 7. I will look through your comments and respond privately with matters arising. It may be worth holding off from reviewing another chapter until I can respond - hopefully it will be today (UK time) but I may be delayed until tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve