As someone who has produced documents for an international audience (including the USA), the number
date format would be YYYY-MM-DD. For example today’s date would be written 2020-05-28.

I think that this is the format to use then there is no confusion with our “friends” across the
pond. Yes I am having a friendly dig at the Cousins.

Regard
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com