Personal Introduction

Hi LibreOffice doc team,

I'm excited to dive into the world of documentation and LibreOffice. I am
almost a decade out from a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature and
German. After an incredible two years in Austria, I've mostly worked in
retail and administrative positions. I used GIMP in one of those positions
and in many others created documentation without even know it. I've drafted
user manuals, edited coworkers' writing, tested proprietary software,
documented best procedures for tasks, and organized physical and digital
archives. LibreOffice has been my personal office suite for about a year
and that's how I became aware of TDF and technical writing in general.

My computer literacy is above average for your typical PC user but I have
very little knowledge of programming and development. I'm excited to learn
about this aspect of the field and improve my Plain English skills. I hope
to contribute both to documentation and the community once I get my feet
wet.

I've been absorbing as much as I can from the wiki and am currently reading
the Style Guide. I plan on looking through more of the mailing-list archive
soon. I've joined TDF on IRC as well "ColleenH." When is the next team
meeting? Looking forward to working with you all and thanks for having me!