Howdy,

I finished checking each of these using Ubuntu(KDE) and found one key
which performs an OS (or OS desktop manager) function instead of the
expected LO function. Didn't copy of a feedback copy of the file for
this - not yet anyway. I should (might) be able to get an hour with a
Windows 10 box in the next couple days, if so will check there, if not
will upload what I have as is.

BTW - I noted in the tracking spreadsheet that the entry for the first
review was only for Linux.

Best wishes,

Drew