Hello Dante

You have now access to the cloud at

http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

The folder "LibreOffice Documentation" is in your workspace.

Regards
Olivier

Em 22/05/2020 15:43, dantemlegaspi@gmail.com escreveu:
<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
      {font-family:"Cambria Math";
      panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
      {font-family:Calibri;
      panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
      {margin:0in;
      margin-bottom:.0001pt;
      font-size:11.0pt;
      font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
      {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
      {size:8.5in 11.0in;
      margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
      {page:WordSection1;}
-->
Hello,

My name is Dante and I am interested in joining the documentation team. I’m fairly new with Libre
Office and Technical Writing in general. I’ve taken a Udemy course and the beginner’s course by
STC, but my only professional experience is updating the user guides for my company.

I’d like to help in any capacity that I can. I have updated LibreOffice to 6.4, and my SSO
username is: legaspidante

Thanks,

Dante

--