On 5/25/20 4:20 PM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Yes, that is about the topic. Indiscriminate proliferation/fragmentation
of styles is undesired and adds complexity that can kill the style
purpose.
A further reason for reducing the number of styles, is that doing so
will reduce the size your documents. The Delete-Styles Macro has
extremely useful for me, in deleting unused styles.

jonathon