Polish subpage for https://documentation.libreoffice.org

Hello guys!

I’m preparing few Polish translations of LibreOffice documentation https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/pl.

I wanted to create subpage https://documentation.libreoffice.org/pl/, as now clicking documentation in Polish LibreOffice leads to empty site - it doesn’t look good. I can include there already translated Quick reference guide https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Quick-reference-guide-Libreoffice6.x-PL.pdf and information about joining Polish documentation team.

Can you help me?

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678

Hello Marcin

I have enabled the PL page at https://documentation/libreoffice.org/pl/

The page is empty. You may add your contents.

I added you in the group Documentation Editor of the website. Please
check if that is enough for you to add contents and pages to the website.

Regards
Olivier