Hello guys!

I’m preparing few Polish translations of LibreOffice
documentationhttps://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/pl.

I wanted to create subpagehttps://documentation.libreoffice.org/pl/, as now clicking documentation
in Polish LibreOffice leads to empty site - it doesn’t look good. I can include there already
translated Quick reference
guidehttps://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Quick-reference-guide-Libreoffice6.x-PL.pdfand
information about joining Polish documentation team.

Can you help me?

Pozdrawiam / RegardsMarcin Popkotel. +48661505678