Hi Gordon,

If you are feeling comfortable with our process then can I suggest you pick one of Calc Guide
chapters that has finished its first review and give it a second review?

At the time of writing this email, chapters CG6404 through to CG6410 are all waiting for second
review so please pick one of those that catches your eye. Place your initials in the Rev2 column of
the tracking spreadsheet to indicate that you are doing the review,
download the appropriate file from the Draft folder, and perform the review.

Good luck! Please ask on the mailing list if you have any queries.

Regards,

Steve