Introduction

Hi,

I'm interested in working with the documentation team. I've already signed
up for a Document Foundation account and have read through the
documentation team wiki.

I'm currently a writer for a software development news site so I'm used to
writing about technical concepts, but I've never written documentation
before. I'd like to start out doing reviewing, editing, and researching,
and potentially work my way into writing docs and wiki pages.

What's the best place to get started for reviews and edits? Is there
anything that currently needs to be worked on?

Thanks,
Jenna Sargent