Chapter 11 Draw Guide Version 6.4

Chapter 11 Advanced Draw Techniques of the Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts folder for its first review and comment.

Now for the last chapter Appendix A

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi Peter,

Chapter 11 Advanced Draw Techniques of the Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts folder for its first review and comment.

I have uploaded my review. In addition I have added two files. One contains my changes to section "Dimensioning options" and the other one the drawings from which I have created the illustrations.

That was my last review for the next time. I have plenty of other work in the next month. Nevertheless, you can of course ask me if anything is unclear.

Kind regards
Regina