Hi Peter,

Peter Schofield schrieb am 16-May-20 um 12:32:
Chapter 11 Advanced Draw Techniques of the Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts folder for
its first review and comment.

I have uploaded my review. In addition I have added two files. One contains my changes to section "Dimensioning options" and the other one the drawings from which I have created the illustrations.

That was my last review for the next time. I have plenty of other work in the next month. Nevertheless, you can of course ask me if anything is unclear.

Kind regards
Regina