Thanks Leo.

I have accepted all changes and put the updated file into the Draft folder ready for second review.

The comment you raised about slight differences in the Keystroke character style between chapters is interesting. These differences have been inherited from the 6.2 files, presumably by authors updating chapters using slightly different versions of the LO6 template.

At the moment I propose to do nothing to the individual chapters because consistency should be enforced by the master file when those chapters are pulled together into a book. However I do intend to make sure that the master file uses the most up-to-date template.

A completely new template will appear for LO7; we'll have to make sure that the same version of that template is applied to all Calc Guide chapters, to avoid such confusions in future.

Regards,

Steve